Halfway through NaBloPoMo and I’m really starting to sweat it. I’ve run out of ammunition, and while normally I would post progress pics or completed projects, I have been so busy in the evenings that I haven’t had much time to be in the studio. And what I have been working on I can’t exactly share yet. Today I’ll share what I posted to my facebook page. There’s a meme going around on facebook (which you might have seen or participated in) where you get tagged for a number and then you share that many facts about yourself.
Today Ann tagged me to share 11 things about myself, but as Courtney reminded me, I have already shared 100 Things on my blog so these are a bonus 11
1. I’m not a vegetarian, but probably 80 – 90% vegetarian. Matt is a vegetarian now for 1.5 years and even before he became veggie I was never a big meat eater.
2. I am NON competitive to the point that if I feel there is any competition I would rather back out.
3. I have no qualms about going to concerts or movies by myself and sometimes prefer it
4. I HATE driving on campus (I live in a University town) and loathe (what matt calls) Campus Culture where it is perfectly acceptable for pedestrians to walk right out in front of moving vehicles. Often cars see a person approach the street, stop, and wave them to walk out in front of the traffic, which then encourages pedestrians to think it is ok to do that all the time.
5. I think I would enjoy being a postal carrier. My great grandfather was a postman.
6. I walk at least 10,000 steps every day
7. I want to have my artwork licensed someday
8. I am immediately drawn to (and feel a kinship with) people who’s birthday are on my same birthday or days immediately near my birthday.
9. I am a list maker
10. I live a block away from where I grew up and can see my parents’ house through my living room window
11. I am often told that I have a great smile and laugh.
So, there you go, 111 things about me. More than you ever cared to know. If you are a glutton for punishment, you can continue on and read the rest here in parts I, II, III, IV, and V