I saw this “three things” list on Leethal’s blog and decided to participate myself.
Three names I go by:
Three jobs I have had:
1. Night audit/ front desk clerk at a hotel
2. Nursery supervisor at a church
3. Study hall aide for 7th and 8th graders
Three places I have lived:
1. at my parents house (residential neighborhood)
2. In a farmhouse out in the country
3. In an apartment building, next door to a murderer (really, not kidding at all)
Three favorite drinks:
2. Thai iced tea
3. Boba drinks
Three TV shows I watch:
2. 30 Rock
3. Check Please (chicago pbs)
Three places I have been:
1. Juneau, Alaska (not on a cruise, thank-you-very-much)
2. Blarney Castle in Ireland (and yes I kissed the Blarney stone)
3. Breaking for “REAL BEEF JERKY” in Texas (I also break for cheese curds in Wisconsin)
Three places I would like to visit:
2. The East coast of the United States
3. Seattle (I’ve been, but only stayed overnight and didn’t get to see anything really)
Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Six Feet Under
2. Arrested Development
3. My So Called Life (but, I can’t watch it anymore. It’s like looking at old awkward pictures of yourself, it’s embarrasing and makes you start reflecting on a time you’d rather forget.)
Three favorite dishes:
1. Home cooked in the crock pot – Olive Garden’s Zuppa Toscana
2. Tuna Casserole (my mom’s dish)
3. Sausage & Rotini (my mom’s dish)
Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
3. toothpaste (other than that, I really can’t think of anything I couldn’t live without. I won’t die if I can’t find my mascara.)
Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. This kind of makes me sad because a thing I’ve been hopefully looking forward to, will most likely not happen
2. I’ve been dealing with this today
3. And, it’s hard for me to think of anything else to look forward to right now.
Wow, that didn’t really end on an uplifting note. I think I will add another category just so it doesn’t seem so sad.
Three songs that make me happy:
1. As Is – Ani Difranco
2. Halloweenhead – Ryan Adams
3. Breakin’ Up – Rilo Kiley
And then just for fun, A bonus round: 3 things I made and added to my Etsy shop recently:
This handbound journal that I’m in love with. It’s similar to one of the very first items I made and sold on Etsy, eons ago. The inside pages are an assortment of different papers, and each page is next to a different kind of paper. There is watercolor paper, graph paper, and even some papers I designed and printed myself. I really need to make one for myself, because describing it right now, I want to take it out of my shop and just keep it. Control yourself, Robyn. lol.
This orange and aqua spiral stratum ring. I actually made it as a custom order for a customer who apparently decided they didn’t like it because it still sits there days later. booo. Oh well, I like it and I probably wouldn’t have thought to use those colors if they hadn’t requested it.
Please play along! Let me know if you posted three things too, I’d love to read them.