I have had incredibly good luck in Instagram Giveaways. Knock on wood. Side note: I was just saying that ever since I started the habit of flipping pennies (where I pick up pennies whenever I see one, and if it is tails up, I flip it and returning it for the next person to find it heads-up, and lucky) that almost all of the pennies I find are tails up. I rarely find heads up pennies on the ground. Maybe I’m building up a cache of good luck, or maybe this is why I have such good luck winning on instagram ;) Side-side note: My last Grass & Stars zine was luck themed. Well, and I’ve hosted a few giveaways on instagram myself, so maybe it’s just the cycle of good karma.
I think I posted about it earlier on my blog, but I won the book How to Make It by Chronicle Books, and along with it a moon print by Sycamore Press.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book and highly recommend it. I have been very slowly going through it since I won it in late summer.
I won a $10 gift certificate from Lovely Somethings (a paper boutique in Ohio) and have been saving it until I find just the right thing.
Very recently I won a felted art piece by Woodland Tea Time.
And FINALLY! the reason for this post was because of the HUGE Haul I won from a Renegade Chicago loop giveaway (not to be confused with a Chicago Loop giveaway, Chicago nerd humor, sorry). When Rosa (Muro Jewelry) was coming to town she promoted a loop giveaway of a collection of Chicago Renegade vendors. I had to follow each vendor, like and comment (probably, but can’t remember the exact details) on their pictures for the giveaway for a chance to win.
When we were leaving Renegade I got a message that I had WON! It was so much fun to open, everything was wrapped beautifully and I even recorded an unboxing of it, but the video was sooooo long, so instead I just did a flat lay to share all the goodies.
The box included pieces by:
1. Naturally dyed napkins by Khazanmsp
2. Earrings by Natalie Joy Jewelry
3. Toiletry bag by Gray Market Design
4. Candlestick holders by Willfull Goods
5. Little geometric porcelain bowls by Lauren hb Studio
6. 5 Free, Vegan nail polish by Claws Out
7. Notebook by Genna Cowsert Papergoods
8. 3 legged Jewelry Dish by Baronbi Studios
9. Little wood fired bowl by Buchenot Ceramics
10. Multipurpose craft tool (pompoms, weaving, bracelet making, etc.) by The Loome
11. And last but not least, my personal favorite, necklace by Muro Jewelry
Thank you to all the vendors for sending such wonderful treasures. I LOVE Handmade and all of these pieces will be cherished.
Now time to get back to entering more giveaways! Wish my luck! Fingers crossed!!