I really like the idea that Penelope shared recently on her blog. She said she envisions herself holding a cup from which she is constantly filling or pouring. Right now I feel like I’ve had way too many pour days.
Things that would start filling my cup:
- Taking a week long vacation from work.
- Being able to clean and organize my living space.
- Being able to work creatively on pieces as they come to me, not only when I can fit them into my schedule.
- Working out at the gym in the mornings.
- Finishing some big projects.
- Enjoying some time outside while the autumn colors are still here.
- A road trip.
Another thing to ponder is a question posed by Andrea at superherodesigns. “What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?”
- I’d run and run and run.
- I’d approach galleries to show my artwork.
- I’d write/illustrate a book.
- I’d sing and write music.
- I’d buy a lotto ticket, hello!
It would be worth while to shoot over and read other people’s comments on what they would do if they knew they couldn’t fail.